Using Import/Export Data Wizard
1. Right-click on ticker and select Import >> From CSV File
2. Specify data file for import and click Next
Below is an example of CSV file supported by WinTrend.
Note. WinTrend uses the same format for historical data as http://finance.yahoo.com/. So you can visit this site, download spreadsheet with historical data and load it into WinTrend.
3. This step allows you to specify which rows should not be imported (if
necessary) and correct automatically mapped columns. For example Column 1 on the
picture below was recognised as OPEN.
Howether, the format allows you to use data files without leading header which gives the application information about columns
meaning and colums can not be recognised automatically. In this case you should
specify meaning of the columns manually using group of comboboxes of the left.
4. This step tells WinTrend which historical bars (existing in WinTrend
database or CSV file) should be chosen in case the ticker already has historical
data with some timestamps.
5. Afrer completion "Import data" report will be shown.
1. Right-click on ticker and select Export >> From CSV File
Then select destination folder and specify output filename.